BOOK ME FOR YOUR EVENT
I have spoken at a number of public events in the past three years including:
- Universities: Harvard, Arkansas State, Washington, Bellevue
- Law Schools: Virginia, Fordham, Drexel, NYU
- Churches: Christ Community Church, Harvard Memorial Church, Clay Center
- Events: Fremont Prayer Breakfast, KentHOPE Fundraiser
- Clubs: Omaha Rotary Club, David City Rotary Club, Omaha Public Library
- Courts: U.S. Southern District, New York; Western District, Washington
- Jails & Prisons: Douglas Country Jail, Omaha Juvenile Authority
- Other: Sarpy County Prosecutor’s Meeting, U.S. Probation Program
As you can see, my speaking engagements have run the gamut from legal and church-related events, to inspirational talks at jails and rotary clubs.
MY MOST REQUESTED TOPICS
I speak on topics related to:
- Social justice and access to justice issues
- Criminal justice system
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Prisons and jails
- Inspirational and redemptive topics
For example, I was the keynote speaker at Fordham Law School where I gave a talk on the challenges facing pro se litigants.
As another example, I gave my testimony at the Harvard University Memorial Church for their Faith and Life Forum.
As a final example, I told my story of inspiration to a group of several hundred faculty and students at Arkansas State University as part of their Lecture-Concert Series.
To Book Me For An Event, Simply Contact Me Through The Contact Us Page.